In-Store Payment Integration
Accept in-store payments using a standalone payment provider or a fully integrated payment processing solution. Payment integration increases speed at the point of sale and reduces user error.
RedTail is currently working with a PCI compliant Canadian payment processor for the authorization and processing of customer payments. The latest release of RedTail POS with integrated payment technology is scheduled for release in late 2020.
Whether you are a mom and pop shop, a busy service centre or a high volume retailer, the point of sale experience is so important for your customers. The integrated payment option will serve as a convenient addition to the already highly intuitive interface for that premiere point of sale experience.
- Fully certified for EMV (chip cards) and contactless with full encryption (NFC)
- Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)
- Compliance with PCI standards
- Seamless integration with RedTail POS core module
- Credit Card transaction summary embedded on SRead end of shift close outs
- Debit Card transaction summary embedded on SRead end of shift close outs
Accepting Online Payments
When it comes to accepting payments online there are a number of payment options. Our RedTail modules integrate with our RedTail SecurePay - an online solution that facilitates online shopping, ordering and commerce.
- PCI compliance
- Payment gateways accepting Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
- PayPal Integration
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Canadian Banking Online Payment Solutions